Posted Date: 08/22/2017
1. BE PROACTIVE! Please review the days assignment. Read over the section covered in class in Reading Essentials and Study Guide. Each student will receive a study guide at the beginning of the year. It is also a great HABIT to organize your binder EVERY night to make sure you have completed the expectations of the day and to practice your organizational skills.
2. FIRST THINGS FIRST! In social studies, it is expected you will review class notes and packets or complete the classroom activity from the day’s instruction if assigned to do so.
3. BE PROACTIVE AND TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR LEARNING!
4. BEGIN WITH THE END IN MIND! Find a quiet time and place to complete homework. Set a goal to complete your assignments. Homework assignments for social studies should not take longer than 20-30 minutes.
5. AGAIN – BE PROACTIVE! When you are absent you need to ask me what you have missed in class when you return.